Everything you need to know
- Aussies owned, Aussie made!
- No buckle, no digging in!
- Fits flat and flush under tool belts
- Robust hook and loop guarantees
- Durable elastic provides even
tension and stretch
- Quick release
- Made from rubber, polyester, cotton and nylon
- We seal the ends with a durable plastic dip
- We ensure every belt is checked and then packed by our own rough hands!
- STANDARD: 38mm wide TG belt
The original, still going strong and suitable for every pair of pants!
- WIDE: 50mm wide TG belt
A super hefty belt! Make sure it fits through the loops before purchasing.
- Belt sizes are based on STANDARD PANT SIZES not the length of the belt!
- We do not advise washing the belts as they may shrink.
Black & Brown (reversible)
Is this a Gift?
Let us know if this is a gift to ensure the packaging is included (*38mm width only). Otherwise, to save paper and the environment it will be delivered with an insert only.
Looking for a Custom Size?
Custom sizes available. Please contact us for more details.
Expect up to 12 WORKING DAYS to receive your belt via standard post.
We do not accept responsibility for undelivered belts that are not tracked.
Standard Shipping – Flat packaging, no box included.
International shipping available
Wrong Size? Send your belt back (as flat as it was received so you don't get overcharged!) with a RETURN PAID ENVELOPE and a note of the new size required.
See the Tradies Gear Belt in Action
Do yourself a favour!
Best belt I’ve ever owned!
Suits FIFO workers like me because you don’t have to take it off at the airport. No more buckles rubbing ever again!
Never will I buy another type of belt!
So good! Just so easy with endless adjustment, it's so comfy. Im a Tradie but use it everyday, not just for work.
I highly recommend this product.
I’ve had my TG belt for 2 years, worn 5 days a week. No buckle to get in the way of my harness. I have another one for my jeans.
Buying another one for my jeans!
I’ve just received my tradies belt and it’s awesome it’s so comfy I'm buying another one now! Money well spent